A quick healthy salad thrown in together for lunch on a working day! Trying to get in a good dose of fibre from fresh greens has been my focus these days.
1 cup fresh vegetables – broccoli, colored bell peppers, green beans, cut in cubes
1/2 cup mushrooms,
1 cup fresh arugula leaves
100 grams tofu,
1-2 tbsp mustard sauce
1 tsp honey
1. Stir fry all the mixed vegetables and set aside
2. Stir fry the mushrooms and set aside.
3. Stir fry the tofu and set aside.
4. Break the arugula leaves into half.
5. In a bowl, arrange arugula leaves, stir fried vegetables and tofu.
6. Pour the mustard sauce and honey over the salad and mix well.
7. Serve lukewarm.