With a growing kid at home, I have to come up with different variations to the same food. My son is not very fond of eggs. But we know that its very important for the children. Egg is a great source of protein and its important to consume it atleast twice or thrice a week. So I try to come out with something different everytime. I had read this dish on the menu card of a restaurant a few months back. I had this at the back of my mind. Today I decided to try it out for evening snacks.
20 pieces papdi’s, (I picked up readymade ones from a local vendor),
4 boiled eggs,
2 tbsp plain mayonnaise,
2-3 tbsp onion, finely chopped,
2-3 tbsp tomato, finely choppped,
2 tbsp red chilli sauce,
1 cup sev,
Green coriander for garnishing,
Red chilli powder as per taste,
Salt as per taste,
- Finely chop the boiled eggs and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, chopped onion and tomato, red chilli sauce, salt as per taste and mix well.
- In a serving plate arrange the papdi. Take a good spoonful of the egg mixture.
- Put sev on top of the egg mixture.
- Garnish with green coriander.
- Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and serve immediately.
Hop over at my SIL’s blog as she is running this Marathon with me.