These eggless brownies are the most amazingly delicious, brownies ever! They’re made completely from scratch with ingredients you probably have at home. Easy to make and easier to eat. These brownies are super easy to make and come together in minutes. There’s also a good chance you already have the ingredients on hand.
How To Store Brownies
The brownies will stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
How To Freeze Brownies
Unfrosted brownies freeze well, up to 2 months. To freeze brownies, make sure that they are suitably wrapped to reduce the risk of freezer burn. Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and then with foil.
How To Thaw Frozen Brownies
To thaw the brownies, unwrap them from the foil and plastic wrap and let them stand at room temperature for 3-4 hours before eating.
150 gms dark chocolate, I have used Morde
140 gms unsalted butter,
200 gms all-purpose flour,
1 tsp baking powder,
180 gms powdered sugar,
2 tsp vanilla essence,
1 cup milk,
50 gms chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease a square 8 x 8 inch cake tin and line it with butter paper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Assemble your dry ingredients by sifting together flour, powdered sugar and baking powder and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler method or in the microwave.
- Now add in the butter and mix well. Melt it further to ensure there are no lumps and its smooth and liquidy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Now add in the vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
- Add the 3/4th of the chopped walnuts and reserve the rest for topping
- Pour the batter into the prelined cake tin.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180 degrees
- Once baked allow it to cool completely. After that, put the cake tin in the freezer for 1 hour (refer notes).
- After this, cut the brownies into squares and serve.
- Gather all ingredients in the right measurements before starting as you have to work quickly
- Ensure all ingredients are at room temperature
- Don’t try to cut these brownies immediately. It will be a mess and you will not get clean pieces. Of course it will be really delicious but not presentable. Take the brownies out of the oven and let them cool completely. Once they have cooled completely, place them into the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. I know it’s hard to wait but do it! And then cut them using a sharp knife.
- For cleaner edges, use a sharp knife and dip it in warm water, rinse and then cut the brownies.
- If you worry about your brownies sticking to the pan, do this – line your pan with aluminium foil. Spray the foil generously with a non-stick spray.
- Use the best quality chocolate that you can get your hands on. That makes all the difference.