Hi All….I’ve missed updating the food blog for a long time now…and I will say I missed blogging too…I know what I’ve missed, now that I’m updating it 🙂
Will start off with this cookie recipe which I made a couple of days ago…
- Place the flour, sugar, butter and salt in the food processor and mix until it is well blended yet coarse.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg yolks and vanilla.
- Now add this liquid mixture into the dry mixture and keep processing until a dough is formed.
- If the mixture is not coming together, add 1 or 2 tbsps of cold milk.
- Place the dough on the kitchen counter, and kneed it until soft and pliable.
- Wrap it in cling film and keep in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours to chill.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 mins.
- Line a baking tray with butter paper and set it aside.
- Take out the chilled dough, dust the working surface with flour and using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out shapes of your choice.
- Place them on the baking tray and if using the egg wash, brush the cookies with the egg wash. If you want to add sprinkles, you can do now.
- Bake the for 10-12 mins.
- Remove and place them on the wire rack to cool.
I dont have a better picture than this, next time will surely have more pics 🙂
They came out really well 🙂