I wanted to go on a detox diet for sometime, but couldn’t really get to it. I still haven’t 🙂 but will get there soon…
But atleast to start with, I’ve started supplementing my snacks with healthy salads. Rather than munching on digestive biscuits with tea in the evening, I thought of replacing it with a fresh salad which is easy to make and tastes good as well.
1 onion (optional, I’ve not used),
1 tsp grated cottage cheese or regular cheese,
1/2 tsp sesame seeds,
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil,
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and peel the vegetables and set aside.
- Make very thin slices of cucumber. Leave it in a plate, allowing the water to come off.
- With a peeler, make thin ribbons out of the carrot.
- Make thin slices of tomato and onions
- In a bowl, mix all the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- To serve, place the salad in the center of the plate. Sprinkle cottage cheese and sesame seeds and drizzle olive oil all over the salad.
After getting back to blogging last month, I’ve received numerous emails and messages from my blogging friends saying they are happy to see me back. I feel happy too. And my happiness was enhanced when Anna from Crunchy Creamy Sweet presented the Liebster Blog Award. Wooooowwwwww! I didn’t even know that my blog has reached out to so many other bloggers and its overwhelming to know that. Thank you Susan!
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
I’m very happy to pass on this award to
- Karishma from Effortless Cooking, Easy Baking, she has some amazing desserts in her blog.
- Amarendra from Amu’s Recipes, he has step by step pictures of all the recipes.
- Create With Mom, she has some really good stuff for the kids.
- Vimitha Anand from Culinary Trial Room, she has some excellent veg and non veg recipes.
- Vidhya Subramony from Sweet Karam Kapi, she is an amazing events host, wonder how she manages it!
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.