This is a cold salad and tastes best when chilled. Make sure you have all the ingredients refrigerated before you start.
1 cup boneless chicken, boiled,
10-12 cherry tomatoes,
3 boiled eggs,
A handful of lettuce leaves,
1 tsp soya sauce,
1 tsp worcestershire sauce,
1 tsp olive oil,
For the dressing:
1 tbsp honey,
1 tbsp mustard sauce,
1 tbsp lemon juice,
1 tbsp olive oil,
Salt and pepper as per taste,
- Shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the shredded chicken and toss well. Add the soya sauce and worcestershire sauce and mix well. Allow it to chill.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set it aside to chill.
- Cut the boiled eggs and set it aside to chill.
- In a serving bowl or plate, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.