Must mention about the wine. Its delicious. A slight bitterness just at the end of very bite, makes it so drool worthy.
200 gms baby potatoes, boiled in salted water, peeled,
1/2 cup sour cream,
6-8 cloves of garlic, diced,
1 tbsp olive oil,
2-3 tbsp white wine or vodka (optional)
1 tbsp chopped dill,
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Add the chopped garlic and saute.
- Add the potatoes and saute for some time.
- Remove from fire and add the wine or vodka and mix well.
- Put it back on low flame. Be careful, the spirit in the alcohol might catch flame. Dont worry, it will go off in a few seconds.
- Once the liquid gets absorbed turn off the heat and all the pan to cool down completely.
- Once cooled, add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the dill and salt as per taste
- Serve warm on a bed of lettuce.