200 gms cottage cheese/paneer, cubed,
1 capsicum, cubed,
1 small onion, cubed,
1 medium onion, finely chopped,
1 tomato, finely chopped,
1 tsp turmeric powder,
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped,
8-10 julienned ginger,
1-2 tbsp oil,
Salt to taste,
2-3 whole dry red chillies,
1 tbsp coriander seeds,
- Dry roast the red chillies and coriander on slow heat. Allow it to cool. Grind it into a fine powder. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped garlic and all of the ground powder and saute. Add the finely chopped onions and fry until translucent. Add the chopped tomatoes and turmeric and fry until the oil separates.
- Increase the flame, add the cubed onions and capsicum and stir fry. Add the cubed cottage cheese and mix well. Add salt.
- Keep stirring until well combined. Reduce the flame. Cover with a lid for 5 mins to allow the flavors to come together.
- Garnish with ginger juliennes and serve immediately.
Serve it with hot parathas. Enjoy 🙂
Check out my Paneer Butter Masala recipe.
Hop over at my SIL’s blog as she is running this Marathon with me.