200 gms paneer, cut in cubes,
2 onions, finely chopped,
1-1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste,
1 tsp red chilli powder,
1/2 cup tomato puree,
1 tsp sugar,
3 tbsp butter,
1/2 cup cream, (Amul fresh cream)
2 tsp oil,
1 tsp kasuri methi,
1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped.
Salt to taste
- Heat oil and butter in a pan.
- Add onions and fry till it becomes light brown. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for another 2 mins. Add chilli powder and fry for another minute.
- Now add tomato puree and sugar and cook for 3-4 mins. Add 1 cup of water to this mixture. Cook until the gravy has thickened.
- Add the kasuri methi and paneer and mix well.
- Adjust the salt as per taste.
- Reduce the flame and add cream stirring continuously.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream and serve hot.