I made this salad a few weeks ago, totally inspired by the Subway salad. It is so easy and quick and absolutely delicious.
This also helps to keep my weight loss goals 🙂
7-8 cherry tomatoes,
1 cup iceberg lettuce,
2 tbsp olives (black or green), chopped,
2 tbsp gherkins, chopped,
1/4 cup paneer or boiled chicken, cut into pieces,
2 tbsp of onions, (I have not used here)
8-10 cucumber slices, thinly cut roundels,
For the dressing:
1 tbsp honey,
1 tsp olive oil,
1 tsp lemon juice,
Salt to taste,
Pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, add the ingredients for the dressing. Mix well and set it aside.
- In another big bowl, tear the lettuce leaves. Cut the cherry tomatoes into half, and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Give it a very light mix.
- On the serving plate, lift the ingredients of the salad and place it carefully.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
This is a cold salad, so make sure all the ingredients are cold and work on them just before serving. This is a great salad to be served on the dinner table.
I have it just on its own as a meal 🙂